Sunday 11 March 2012

The Bow and her random facts!!

And here's bows randomness!!


1: if I could live in any other time than now it would be the 1950's.

2: I have an unhealthy obsession with Zooey Deschanel. Her clothes, music, movies, fringe, eyelashes, tv show....

3: I freak for Disney.

4: I have a phobia of counting stairs, I have honestly never managed to count the number of stairs in a flight in my whole life.

5: Kelly macdonald (trainspotting, boardwalk empire) once made me a cup of tea and we talked about benefit make up.

6: I love reading - literally anything I can get my hands on.

7: dove deodorant sticks in my throat and makes me cough.

8: I have had my provisional driving licence for 7 years and I still can't drive...

9: following on from 8, I have a beautiful handmade bike called poppy that I like to get around on!

10: I have a bunch of freckles on my arm that join up into a straight line. On my other arm I have freckles which look freakishly like the constellation Orion.

11: I was the village gala queen when I was 11.

Much love
The Bow
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment