Sunday 26 February 2012

Photo challenge catchup!!

Just three instalments of the feb photo challenge and to let you guys know that I have an incredibly itchy left hand ( apparently means monies coming my way??! ) * orders shoes, clothes and Laura Mercier make-ups!!! * and that the cook of my life * makes space for her new blog by throwing out everything * is thinking about doing herself a food blog. This will be a tremendous thing no doubt about it. I'm now just waiting patiently for it to happen : ) ok onwards with the pics!!

Pics are to be, one of handwriting, well I've always admired The Fringes handwriting and her tiny frames with little phrases in them are still my Fave!
The next is to be a self portrait of me however we know THAT'S not going to happen but I'll find my way around it, then a photo of where I work! Fun!

Topknot
Xxx


1 comment: