Saturday 18 February 2012

February photo challenge catch up!

It's been so strange this month, looking for photo opportunities everyday and looking for that subject in particular. Makes for an interesting couple of minutes and also the need to actually get it up there for you guys to see. So today I will upload the last three that I have taken but not posted yet, a photo of something new, time and a drink. So without further ado something new is my mums very cool halogen oven, this nifty little machine cooks and bakes and costs you pennies to do so! Plus you can watch as it cooks!! Geeky I know but hey, I love it. Next pic, my time I start at work
which is the actual Bain of me life, the next flick is of juice that I have taken to drinking lately, because sometimes, not very often mind you, I feel posh. Haha!

Topthree
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment