Friday 9 December 2011

Paprika Potatoes

Just a little extra - I thought I'd post about my paprika potatoes as they were so simple and really yummy! 


Grab yourself the following:


8 tbsp passata
2 tsp ground paprika
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
salt and pepper

Mix them all up in a bowl

Wash and half some baby potatoes, and slice up a few sweet potatoes

I also added 2 red onions which I roughly quartered.  

Put all the vegetables in a big roasting pan and spray with Frylight low fat cooking spray  (a total saviour if you are dieting!)

Pour on the passata and spices and mix it all up so that all the veg is lightly coated and then bung in the oven at about 180 degrees for about an hour.  


It was so tasty and totally free to eat on my Slimming World diet - woohoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment